Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Back to Basics Series

I have found that sometimes DIY projects aren't as difficult as they seem.  Knowing some basic skills make things go much more smoothly.  The only problem is...some people skip over the steps in doing the basic tasks for a project.  I know I'm guilty of that too, so I wanted to go allll the way back to some basic skills that come in handy.  If I can do it, I'm sure anyone can do it.  Some of these I've picked up from my parents along the years, some of them I figured out on my own and some of them I created my own method.

So what basic skills would you like to see explained?  How to hammer in a nail?  How to use a screw gun?  How to drill a basic hole?  Let me know!  If I know how to do it, I'll show you.  Send your ideas to me or leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment