Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

No posts in the month of April?  None before that?  What am I doing??

Well, I have a job and it sometimes takes up quite a bit of my time.  I've also been working outside quite a bit to get a landscape bed planted and getting all the others in tip top shape.  Lastly, I haven't had motivation or money.  Both are key to brain storming and planning new projects!

So, I promise I will have a post up within the week on my finishing my latest project, the Laundry Closet.  I've put the finishing touches on it and I'm excited to share!  I've also gotten a new phone with a better camera, so I hope it helps.

In the next month, I also plan to start on a few projects for my Future Guest Bedroom.  Get excited!

Let me know what you think!  Leave a comment or send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment