Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I've been neglecting my blog, bad bad bad.

I know, it's been a while since I posted about my latest project.  Or any project for that matter.

I was trying to write an interim post about some older projects, but that just hasn't happened.  I've started on the Laundry area, but had to put the completion and finishing touches on hold.

I promise I have a good reason!  I had to have surgery and have been recovering.  After recovering, I had to catch up at work.  Then I had a trip for work.  Then I had to catch up at work.  Then it was Christmas.  And now I'm sick.  To appease my guilt on abandoning my blog, I'll try to get a post about the laundry area up ASAP!

And to all those new to my blog, feel free to repin any pictures you see here, but also leave me some feedback!  Ask questions, tell me your own stories, or just let me know what you think of my projects and posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment